- Log into Online Banking using the Login link above. (Not enrolled in Online Banking yet? Contact a banker to get started!)
- Once logged in, click on the tab for eStatements.
- On the eStatement page, complete these six steps for enrollment:
- Click “Details” to select the accounts for which you want to receive eStatements.
- Verify your email address.
- Create/Type a security phrase. This is a word, number or short phrase that will be displayed in the subject line of your statement notification email, proving the email is secure, and from FNC Bank
- Please enter the enrollment pass code in the field immediately below. To see the pass code, select “click here”
- After reviewing the disclosure, place a checkmark agreeing to the terms. (You must actually scroll through the disclosure in order to be able to place the checkmark.)
- Click “Enroll Now” and you are finished.
You will then be taken to your account page with a message that you have no documents/statements available. Meanwhile, an email is sent to you (using your new security phrase) stating that a request for changes to your account has been made. No action is required in response to that email. If you have questions regarding eStatemetns enrollment, please contact a Personal Banker at 1-800-514-3412 or 715-246-6901.
*You must be enrolled in Online Banking to receive eStatements.