Welcome to FNC Bank's Calendar Photo Contest!
FNC Bank typically provides wall calendars at each of our branches for customers and community members to take as interested. Last year, we implemented a calendar photo contest highlighting the beauty within our local region. What a success it was! Thank you to everyone who participated in the photo contest. Your contributions made our 2024 calendar a true work of art, showcasing the incredible beauty within our community. We are excited to announce that the search for more local photos continues
Please consider submitting a photo in our calendar photo contest. Your photo could be featured in our new 2025 calendar! FNC Bank will select 13 lucky photo winners - a photo for each month plus a calendar cover photo. Details of the contest are as follows.
Photo(s) may be submitted anytime through October 15, 2024
- Photos must be horizontal (“landscape”), high-resolution, color, and provided in electronic format. Do not add watermarks, dates, logos, names, etc. to photographs.
- Take photos with the “highest” JPG quality for best results. Max file size is 15 megabytes per photo.
- Photos must be taken within the primary counties that FNC Bank serves: St Croix, Polk and Pierce counties. Please use outdoor/scenic photos without identifying people. We are looking to cover all four seasons in our calendar. Seasonal, landscapes, wildlife, floral, and town photos are all acceptable; however, if buildings or structures are present, there should be nothing that includes or identifies company/organization branding.
- Photo must be submitted with photographer name, description and location of photo. For example; John Smith, Willow River State Park, Hudson WI.
- Use the form on this page to submit one to three photos. We encourage photographers to send photos throughout the year so we have the full range of seasons presented.
- To qualify for entry, the photographer must be at least 18 years of age and a local resident residing in St. Croix, Polk or Pierce counties.* You do not need to be a bank customer or a professional photographer to enter.
- Photographers may submit up to three photos for consideration; however, only one (1) photograph per photographer may win. Keep in mind that the selection committee seeks to feature an interesting variety of seasons, subjects, and locations.
- Photographers may only submit their own photos.
- Photographs taken by drone will need proof the photographer is licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
- By submitting a photo, the photographer grants permission to FNC Bank for use of their photo(s) in the 2025 bank calendar and/or for general marketing purposes such as website and social media.
- If selected as a photo winner, a photo release form must be signed by the photographer allowing FNC Bank to publish photo, location and photographer name in the calendar and other bank communications.
- 13 Winning photos will be chosen (1 per calendar month + 1 cover photo).
- Judging will take place within a few weeks following the submission deadline of 10/15/24. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email after judging has been completed.
- Upon winner notification, a photo release will be provided. The photo release needs to be signed and returned to FNC Bank within 7 days.
- Winners are awarded $25 plus 3 copies of the calendar supplied by FNC Bank.
2025 FNC Bank calendars will be available to customers towards the end of the year.
*FNC Bank employees, and their families, are not eligible to enter.