Lost or Stolen Card
To Report a Lost or Stolen MasterCard Debit Card
- Log into our Mobile App, go to Manage Cards.
- You can choose "Suspend" which disables your card immediately and temporarily. If / when your card is found, you can unsuspend it also through the app but keep in mind that it will take until the next day to be reactivated.
- You can choose to report your card "Lost or Stolen" which will immediately and permanently disable it. The card cannot be reactivated. A new card is not automatically reissued. You will need to contact us to get a new card which we can do instantly in our office.
- Log into Online Banking, click the tab for Options then ATM/Debit Card.
- Here you can report your card "Lost/Stolen". This immediately and permanently cancels your card. The card cannot be reactivated. You will need to contact us to get a new card issued.
- Call us during business hours: 715-246-6901 or 800-514-3412, or after business hours: 888-297-3416. Please note that the after-hours call will permanently disable your card and you will need to contact us to get a new card issued.