With requests for more digital banking features and functionality, we have improved your online and mobile banking experience!
We are excited to announce an upgrade to our online banking and mobile banking platform effective on July 25, 2023. This upgraded platform will provide an improved user experience, updated features & layout, and new tools & functionality. For a smooth transition, please read the following information thoroughly.
Beginning 7/25/23, to access your online and mobile banking, please follow these first-time instructions:
|Online Banking Users:
||Mobile Banking Users:
The first time you log in…
- Log in with your same credentials using the login button on our bank website at www.fnc.bank.
- Verify your identity. You will receive a verification code via the email you use to log in. Enter that code as instructed.
- Once verified, you will be prompted to set up two-factor authentication using another verification source such as a mobile phone number. Two-factor authentication is an added security layer to further protect your sensitive data.
The first time you log in…
- Search “FNC Bank Mobile Banking” in your app store to download the new FNC Bank mobile banking app.
- Once, downloaded, you will login with your same credentials.
- Verify your identity and set up two-factor authentication as noted for online banking users.
- Once two-factor authentication is set up, you will have the option to activate Face ID or Touch ID for efficient access.
Click to download our new app today!
NOTE: ONLINE AND MOBILE BANKING PLATFORMS WILL BE UNAVAILABLE FROM 4:00 P.M. CST ON JULY 24 THROUGH 8:00 A.M. CST ON JULY 25, 2023 DURING THE CONVERSION OVER TO THE UPGRADED PLATFORM.
Check out our introduction video!
With FNC Bank’s improved online and mobile banking platforms, you’ll soon be able to take advantage of the following features!
Online & Mobile Banking:
BUSINESS Online & Mobile Banking:
- Two-factor authentication for greater security. You will now have two layers of security to protect your sensitive online and mobile banking data.
- Enhanced application tools including a search function by transaction description, remote deposit enrollment, ability to attach receipt images, and advanced card controls.
- Additional account setting options such as hide/show accounts and tagging & adding notes to transactions.
- Availability to set up external accounts for effortless account transfers between your accounts at other financial institutions.
- Update user profile information including email or phone number, request change of address, and obtain forgotten username.
- In-app conversations. Coming Soon! Securely communicate with FNC Bank staff, tag accounts or transactions you have questions about, and share confidential data safely. In-app conversations provide greater security than communicating with FNC Bank via email or phone! Watch for this add-on in the coming months.
- All of the features within standard Online Banking, plus…
- Access to Cash Management options integrated directly within our new business application.
- User Management: Give account access to your employees using a wealth of entitlements and settings available to manage their permissions.
- ACH Payments: Pay your employees and vendors by scheduling ACH payments—all within the FNC Bank digital banking experience. A high-level overview shows what's scheduled, what's recurring, and which payments have already been sent.
- Wire Transfers: Within the main navigation, easily add and manage your accounts list, see an overview of everything that's scheduled, and create and initiate wires with the click of a button. You can even name your wires to keep everything organized.
- Autobooks: Send invoices and get paid right on your online banking dashboard. You now have the option to access the Autobooks plugin to manage invoices, estimates, customers, and payments.
- Positive Pay: Businesses can now automate check fraud detection right within your FNC Bank online banking experience. This cutting-edge technology verifies each check’s authenticity by matching against the amount, date, name, and check number to ensure there are no issues before processing.
- Reports: Reports will remain accessible by selecting the Cash Management link within the FNC Bank digital banking experience.
- In-app conversations: Coming Soon! Securely communicate with FNC Bank staff, tag accounts or transactions you have questions about, and share confidential data safely. Even tag other employees/users to bring them into the conversation! In-app conversations provide greater security than communicating with FNC Bank via email or phone! Watch for this add-on in the coming months.
With upgraded technology, there are times we need to sunset older, non-compatible software. As a result, there may be a few things that won’t carry over to the new online & mobile banking platforms. We truly apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. The following items will change with the online & mobile banking application upgrade:
- Alerts: Any alerts you have currently set up in online & mobile banking will not transfer over to the new platform. Prior to 7/25/23, please take note of any alerts you have currently set up so you can replicate them in the new system. It is good practice to review and modify alerts periodically so please take this opportunity to do so. Rest assured, setting up alerts remains a quick and easy task.
- Card Rules: For customers currently using debit card rules, you will need to re-implement those rules as they will not automatically carry over to FNC Bank’s new online & mobile banking platform. Prior to 7/25/23, please take note of any card rules you have currently set up so you can replicate them in the new system. Additionally, there will be a brief lag time as the card rule software gets integrated into our new digital banking experience. For this reason, card rules will be unavailable from 7/25/23 to approximately 08/01/23. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and encourage you to take this opportunity to review your card rule settings and plan for re-implementation.
At FNC Bank, our priority is delivering an exceptional customer experience. That's why we're constantly investing in innovative tools to enhance your banking journey. Log in on 7/25/23 to discover our upgraded online banking and mobile banking services designed to provide you with a superior banking experience.
If you have any questions, please contact FNC Bank at 715-246-6901 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for banking at FNC Bank!