New Richmond Branch Access
Parking Lot Closure During Re-Pavement in New Richmond
Our New Richmond branch’s shared parking lot is getting a much-needed facelift! Repaving this lot will provide a safer environment when walking to and from the bank. During the re-pavement process, the lot will need to be closed for a short timeframe. Rest assured, we are doing everything we can to keep at least one drive-thru lane open whenever possible. Additionally, we will have a few designated customer parking spots in front of our 2nd Street entrance.
The parking lot will be closed as follows:
- Thursday, Sept 22 & Friday, Sept 23: Closed for deconstruction
- September 26 - October 4: Closed for grading and preparation work
- October 5-6: Paving will begin with the first layer occurring. During this timeframe, the parking lot will remain closed and the drive-thru lanes may experience some intermittent closures. We are doing everything we can to limit the amount of time the drive-thru is closed.
- TBD: A second layer of asphalt and lot striping will require additional lot and/or drive-thru closures to be scheduled shortly. We will update this information as soon as we have it.
Alternate Parking Options:
- You may park in designated spots and enter our 2nd Street entrance. This entrance will be open from 8:00am to 5:30pm on the dates the parking lot will be closed.
- You may park in public spots and enter our Knowles Avenue entrance.
- You may use our drive-thru if available. We are making every attempt to keep at least one lane open whenever possible.
- You may choose to visit our Somerset branch, or any other FNC Bank convenient for you.
We look forward to providing a safer parking lot and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the interim. If you have any questions, please contact the New Richmond branch at 715-246-6901. Thank you for banking with FNC Bank!