School Supply Drive
FNC Bank is hosting a School Supply Drive!
July 3rd through July 28th
FNC Bank is happy to announce our School Supply Drive to collect and distribute school supplies to children in need at local schools in New Richmond, Somerset, Hudson, and Dresser/Osceola!
We ask that you join us to help reach our goal of collecting 800 items for children needing school supplies for the upcoming school year.
Donation bins will be located at each FNC Bank branch from July 3rd through July 28th
Below are the supplies needed.
Items must be new and in un-opened packaging.
- Backpacks – no wheels, 17” or larger
- Paper & plastic folders (no 3-prong)
- Spiral notebooks – College & wide ruled
- Loose leaf paper
- Graph paper
- Pencils – Ticonderoga brand sharpened
- Colored pencils
- Crayola brand thin markers
- Expo dry erase markers
- Pens – blue or black (no gel pens)
- Elmer’s liquid glue
- Scotch tape
- Post-it notes
- Texas Instruments Scientific calculators
- Water bottles
All items should be new and unopened.
For each donation you bring to our branches, you can receive a backpack cutout to write your name on and decorate our lobbies.